Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Applications are invited for the program below:
Title: Postgraduate Research Internship Recruitment (2021)
Duration: 6-12 Months (Non-renewable)
The postgraduate research Internship provides opportunities for Nigerian Postgraduate students (MSc., M.Phil. and Ph.D.) to gain industry-related work experience and carry out topical research within The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd. (SPDC).
Teams / Disciplines
- Environment: Impact Assessment and Environmental Compliance Monitoring
- Occupational Health: Health Promotion; and Epidemiology/ Statistics.
- Oil Spill Response: Eco friendly Bioremediation (Non-intrusive, In-situ).
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2020.
Method of Application
- Application is free and only possible online through the link above. No application by email would be accepted.
- Applicants for the Research Internship must be Nigerian students who are currently enrolled in a Postgraduate degree programme.
- Multiple applications will attract disqualification penalties.
- Only Shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- No upload of documents is required, relevant documents would be requested from shortlisted candidates.