Quotes on physical appearance to inspire you to dress well for work
Physical appearance is the way you dress, the way you groom yourself, the way you smile, and your carriage.
The first thing people use to make an initial impression is your physical appearance. This is why it is very important to dress appropriately to suit the occasion. It is human nature to draw conclusions regarding people, based on what we see.
People viewed as attractive are regarded as more likable, intelligent, trustworthy, and reliable than people who are physically unattractive.
Those who are physically attractive and well dressed are more likely to make more friends in social gatherings and win sales.
Here are some quotes on physical appearance to motivate you to improve your fashion style and look good every day
- “I try to change my physical appearance for every role”. Robert Zdar
- “You’re saying something with your appearance whether you mean to or not, so you may as well mean to”. Lyle Lovett
- “Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it.” — Yves Saint Laurent
- “What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language.” — Miuccia Prada
- “To me, clothing is a form of self-expression — there are hints about who you are in what you wear.” — Marc Jacobs
- “Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.” — Gianni Versace
- “People will make judgments before you even speak based on the way you look. Most definitely your physical appearance matters. The way you dress, your hygiene – it all matters” — Jonathan Athler
- “Appearance rules the world” – Friedrich Schiller
You might only have one chance to make a good first impression. Therefore, before you step out for a meeting, interview, sales, business e.t.c. be sure you look good and fit for the occasion as your appearance will speak first before you do. Dress for the job and the life you want.