• Evaluate loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness.
• Sales of retail products and services to potential customers by making proactive sales effort.
• Improve loan applications and documentation by informing applicants of additional requirements.
• Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.• Analyses the financial viability of clients who seek to acquire loans for homes and businesses.
• Conducts preliminary interviews with loan applicants.
• Gives recommendations to clients on the type of lending program they should avail,including term and payment schedule.
• Review all loan documents and agreements to make sure these are all complete, valid and in accordance with the bank’s guidelines.
• Approve or disapprove loan applications based on merit and level of financial viability.
• Meet with clients who have difficulty in keeping up with the loan amortization schedule and adopt a proactive position in arriving in win/win solutions.
• Help customers by answering questions;responding to requests.
• Maintain customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
• Accomplishes bank mission by completing related results as needed.
-OND,HND, BSc. in any field
-Must not be more than 35 years old
-Flair for Sales/Marketing
-Good communication skills
-Very smart and articulate