Experience Experience Level
Qualifications School Certificate/OND
Waitress Needed in Lagos at a Hospitality Firm
Our Client – A reputable hospitality firm in Lagos is urgently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Waitress
Location: Surulere, Lagos.
- Greet and welcome customers as they enter the restaurant and encourage guests exiting to return soon
- Present menu to visitors and suggest daily specials
- Provide excellent customer service for each guest entering the establishment
- Ensure a clean environment and that designated tables are properly arranged
- Actively maintain a clean dining space for guests by clearing away empty glassware
- Deliver all food items to tables in the correct order and to the appropriate customer
- Check-in with assigned tables periodically to ensure a positive experience for guests
- Applicants must possess a minimum of SSCE with at least, 6 months to 1-year experience in the hotel or related industry.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Attention to detail is essential for taking orders correctly
- Ability to spend an extended period working in a standing position
- Ability to multitask the needs of several tables at once is mandatory
- A detailed understanding of the menu and the ability to correctly answer customer questions
- Ability to work in a group to support an excellent experience for all guests.
- Applicants must be residing within Surulere, Yaba, Ebutemetta or Ojota axis.
Not Specified, but urgent
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and cover letter to: email@example.com, using the ‘Job Title’ as the subject of the mail.