Experience Experienced (non Manager)
Qualifications First degree with experience
Specialist, Customer Value Management at 9mobile Nigeria
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS to provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Customer Value Management
- Develop and measure customer retention and life cycle management, programmes and campaigns through the outbound and inbound channels to reduce churn and increase usage across all the products and services.
- Participate in the development, implementation and measurement of pro-active and re-active retention programmes to attain and exceed churn targets.
- Monitor customers’ movements daily across various services/products and propose a proactive usage enhancement campaign aimed at addressing any noticeable decline in various product baskets.
- Constantly evaluate churn metrics to immediately implement remedies and improve on campaign business rules when necessary.
- Develop other customer lifecycle programmes including win-back and loyalty programmes while maximizing the outbound and inbound channels.
- Anticipate and identify customer needs and dissatisfaction issues in order to aid pro-active customer engagement
- Analyse outbound/inbound campaign results and propose recommendations to the business base on campaign performance and evaluation.
- Consistently communicate key findings from campaign analysis (uptake/ usage prediction, campaign effectiveness) to segments and product managers for effective offer development.
- Work in close coordination with the analytics team to identify pockets of opportunities within the base for a targeted BTL campaign.
- Build strong relationship with segment managers, IT and pricing team to ensure a quick turnaround of campaign development and execution.
- Manage campaigns (retain, cross-sell, up-sell & deep-sell) end-to-end.
- Analyse the campaign results and understand the impact on customer behaviour and ROI, with a view to utilizing outputs to refine the next round of campaigns for the specific channels.
- Manage campaign and capability limitations, initiating projects and actions to minimize the impact on campaign deployment and scale.
- Translate the customer value management roadmap into campaign briefs and designs for specific retail channels.
- First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Four (4) to six (6) years post NYSC work experience.
- There is an essential requirement for data analysis and critical thinking skills.
- A Post-graduate qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience of a combination of the following: Direct Marketing/Customer Value Management, with Customer Data analysis and management reporting (essential).
- Project Management experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience in campaign development and execution lifecycle.
Application Closing Date
12th May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online