Experience Experienced (non Manager)
Qualifications First degree with experience
Specialist, Business Intelligence in Lagos at 9mobile Nigeria
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS to provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Business Intelligence
- Gather and process consumer data for input into EMTS’ overall business plan.
- Gather and analyse consumer data along but not limited to the following parameters: Minutes of Use (MOU); Line activation, recharge trends/statistics, customer churn, average call duration, call destinations etc.
- Develop periodic business intelligence reports based on information analysed and circulate to relevant commercial units.
- Gather relevant statistics on promotions and new product usage; develop preliminary performance reports and forward to the manager, business intelligence for additional input.
- Liaise with IT to ensure optimal functionality of all enterprise warehouse tools required for data collation and reporting.
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date database of all consumer information on EMTS’ network.
- Liaise with relevant units/teams/functions in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the manager, Business Intelligence.
- Build predictive modelling on subscriber profiling, segmentation, forecasting, market-based affinity, churn management
- Liaise with Product and Information Department to ensure all launched products are properly developed and implemented to ease BI reporting.
- Creation and monitoring of Commercial Dashboards for C-Level Executives and various department using SAP Xcelsius and Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Business Intelligence.
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of four (4) to six (6) years post NYSC relevant work experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint presentation skill.
- Advance knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
Application Closing Date
12th May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online