Experience Experience Level
Qualifications First degree with experience
Solution Architect (Telephony Evolution domain – S1-JS5) in Lagos at a Telecom Company
Our Client – A Leading Telecom Company in Nigeria is urgently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Solution Architect (IMS Domain – S1-JS5)
- Scope, define and design solution offerings that address the customer’s needs.
- Be responsible for projects delivery for Low-level design, Integration, configuration and troubleshooting of IMS nodes
- Frequently engage with the customer’s Core planning, engineering, and operation teams to identify customer’s requirements.
- Work with core team on a list of potential activities and solutions.
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication Engineering,
- Minimum 4 years of proven experience in IMS and Core projects and engagements
- Domain experience: area of expertise – IMS (CSCF, MTAS, SBC, AFG)
- Experience with a proven record of IMS/VoLTE/FMC projects
- Excellent Presentation Skills and Communication Skills
- Full understanding of the IMS core architecture and its integration with the surrounding network elements.
- Full understanding of VoLTE architecture and e2e call flows.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.