Experience Experience Level
Qualifications First degree with experience
Solution Architect Needed in Lagos at a Telecom Company
Our Client – A Leading Telecom Company in Nigeria is urgently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Solution Architect
The Solution Architect will be responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers.
Solution integration knowledge and capability is equally important. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and facilitate efficient deliveries & integration works.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions integration of the virtualized infrastructure.
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements, and participate in risk analysis
- Work with the core team on a list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Provide feedback to Business Unit & the R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of new technology/technical areas and share information about the solution to enable customer competence to build.
- Driving end-to-end technical solutions integration of the virtualized infrastructure.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Electric Engineering or from a comparable area. ( MSc certificate is preferred).
- Minimum of 5-6 years for JS5, 7-8 years for JS6 and 8-9 years for JS7.
- Domain experience: area of expertise – Cloud Infrastructure including different hardware’s, VIM layers, orchestration, OS’s networking, K8 Kubernetes, cloud-native knowledge.
- Good open stack, Kubernetes knowledge and telco domain understanding are preferred. For the internal Ericsson applicants
- Ericsson cloud infra components (like Ericsson NFVI or VNF components) Deployment experience is preferred for the SI applicants.
- Hands-on experience about cloud infrastructure deployment and integration (HW, SW and networking knowledge)
- Familiar with the delivery process, application of the procedures / MOP during the integration
- Knowledge about the technical support process
- Stay abreast of new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence to build.
- Cloud domain, telco core domain, networking, IT infra knowledge
- Must possess cloud/container related training track record or certificates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.