Experience Experience Level
Qualifications HND/First Degree
Our client is looking for a smart and experienced Personal Assistant to efficiently provide administrative support to our organisation. In this role, you will take up the daily task of overseeing all secretarial duties.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Effectively communicate with internal and external clients meet for service enquiries.
- Manage all dairies, schedule meetings, and prepare meeting rooms.
- Make travel, accommodation, and transportation arrangement for staff and managers.
- Keep a record of files and expenses.
- Provide personal administrative support to Executive Director.
- Efficiently stock all supplies.
- Write reports, presentation and briefs.
- HND/ B.SC in Secretarial Studies or related course.
- Excellent communication
- Fast typing skill
- Error-free writing
- Interpersonal skill
- Strong business ethics
Strong IT skills
- Not less than three years of experience in a secretarial position.
- NGO experience is a plus.
- Monday- Friday 9:00am- 5:00pm
- Saturdays 10:00am – 5:00pm
Qualified Candidates should send CVS to
RECOMMENDED TRAINING COURSE
Before applying for this job, we recommend taking our free soft skill to improve your interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
Click on this link the link below to get started.
THE VIRTUAL AGENT COURSE
SOFT SKILLS COURSE – Leading through the influence