Experience Experience Level
Qualifications School Certificate/OND
Sales Representative in Lagos at a Clothing Store
Our Client – Our Client, a reputable store that sells original designer shoes, bags and clothes is urgently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Create a welcoming experience by respectively greeting and welcoming customers.
- Provide an easy, seamless shopping experience by keeping carts and baskets well stocked and clean for customers.
- Provide a friendly response to carry out requests.
- Work efficiently to minimize guest wait time while maintaining guest service and accuracy.
- Maintain interior and exterior brand, including emptying garbage cans and attending to restroom cleanliness, charge electronic carts, and attend to spills throughout the store as needed.
- Stock supplies during store open hours while being available for customers.
- Scan and bag all customer items quickly, neatly, and in compliance with company best practices.
- Display and organize products in a store for the customers to locate easily
- Help customers in billing and payment processes at the stores counter
- Communicate information about product availability, nutritional information, and ingredients
- Maintain the outlook of the store through dusting, cleaning, and restocking merchandise on the shelves
- Handle record-keeping and re-ordering systems.
- Applicants should possess an SSCE/OND qualification.
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional work ethic and strict adherence to company policy and sales goals
- Ability to work flexible hours and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a team and independently with minimum supervision
- Willingness to learn about new items and procedures quickly.
- Applicants must be female and should be residing close to Lekki/Island.
Not specified, but very urgent
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org