Experience Experience Level
Qualifications First degree with experience
Reporter Needed in Abuja at African Economic Congress
Our Client – African Economic Congress is an international organization that focuses on the development of Africa by engaging stakeholders at different levels to necessitate a change in Africa.
AEC is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reporter
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Cover and write about a wide variety of stories
- Conduct and schedule interviews
- Track influencers’ work
- Plan, edit, and write stories and articles to be broadcasted
- Verify the information provided by interviewees
- Finalize news content
- Keep up with deadlines as timeliness is extremely important
- Follow news events and other media sources to stay informed
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Reporter or similar role
- Must possess graphics and video editing skills
- Passion about writing and creating interesting stories
- A portfolio of published articles
- Strong knowledge of media processes
- Excellent communication and research skills
- Charismatic and magnetic personality
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
N50,000 – N70,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
30th December 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on Apply for this Job above. Applicants are required to send their CV and work portfolio using the ‘Job Title’ as the subject of the mail.