Experience Entry Level
Industry Financial Institution
Qualifications HND/First Degree
Polaris Bank Limited Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment 2021
Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018, to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.
With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Entry Level Recruitment 2021
About the Position
Polaris Bank is in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work across her 300 plus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
The bank offers a competitive work environment and attractive compensation & incentives that enable its employees to meet their career aspirations.
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower or HND (Distinction) from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in O’Levels (WAEC/NECO) in not more than one (1) sitting
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory NYSC scheme and awarded a certificate
- Must be 25 years or younger by December 31, 2021 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable.)
- Applicants must be willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
- Applicants must be result-oriented, smart, innovative, customer-centric and have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment.
Application Closing Date
26th February 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply