Experience Experience Level
Qualifications First degree with experience
Outsourcing Recruitment Specialist Needed in Lagos at a Human Resource Firm
Assist to Hire Limited is looking to hire an experienced Recruitment Specialist who will be responsible for delivering all facets of full-cycle recruiting for the organization and utilizes innovative talent acquisition strategies while partnering with the Department Manager to ensure the selection of top talent that aligns with the company’s vision and values.
The ideal candidate will:
- Partners with hiring Manager to recruit and hire candidates for vacancies. This includes full-cycle recruitment: phone screening applicants, developing behaviour-based interview guides, conducting interviews, recommending finalists, checking references, calculating compensation, and extending offers.
- Maintains and updates interviewing tools and documents to ensure behavioural based interviewing strategies.
- Prepares and maintains documentation appropriate to the recruitment cycle, including but not limited to: offer letters, rejection letters, reference checks, licensure verification, drug screens and background checks.
- Ensures thorough, accurate, and timely submission of new hire paperwork.
- Maintain a working knowledge of compensation and benefits programs and policies as well as orientation.
- Provides a high level of customer service in consulting with and guiding hiring Managers in comprehensive recruitment and staffing issues, policies, and processes.
- Seeks out new and innovative ideas to proactively attract active and passive candidates. This may include social media, resume sourcing, outreach efforts, college recruitment, career fairs, specialty advertising, special recruiting events, and other avenues as needed.
- Monitors and ensures timely candidate flow on a regular basis and will strategize and implement appropriate sourcing methods.
- Conducts new hire check-ins to proactively address any issues or concerns that the employees may be experiencing.
- Assists and leads employee relations and accommodations cases as needed and/or as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred. Related experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Able to manage high levels of activity and multiple demands/projects.
- Must be highly organized with excellent time-management skills.
- Must have a commitment to customer service excellence.
- Ability to make sound business decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience managing an outsourcing account especially in the FMCG sector.
N70,000 – 90,000 Monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and cover letter to: email@example.com