Experience Entry Level
Qualifications HND/First Degree
Human Resource Intern in Lagos at Prestigious Consulting Group
Our Client – Prestigious Consulting is a professional HR consultancy firm that focuses on improving organizational performance through strategic people & process management.
PCG is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Intern
As a Human Resource Intern with PCG, you will be responsible for the following:
- Posting and removing job advertisements as needed, scheduling interviews with shortlisted candidates, and gathering pertinent payroll data.
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or studying toward a degree in Human Resource Management or related fields.
- Ability to work remotely and report to the office occasionally
- Applicants should have a working laptop
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Candidates must reside on the island or close to the island.
Application Closing Date
28th February 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “HR Intern” as the subject of the email.