Experience Junior Level
Qualifications First degree with experience
HR Advisor in Lagos at The Genesis Cinemas
Our client, The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Advisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Personnel Management or any related field
- A minimum of Second-Class Lower Degree from a recognized university
- 2 – 4 years’ proven work experience in human resources preferably in a quick-service restaurant
- Professional Certifications (CIPM/SHRM/CIPD/HRCI) are an added advantage.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain employee confidentiality.
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision.
- High levels of emotional intelligence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and time- management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong recruiting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proximity to the Island is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com with “Human Resources Advisor – Lagos” as the subject of the mail.