Experience Entry Level
Qualifications HND/First Degree
Graduate HR Advisor in Lagos at Interswitch Group
Our Client – Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis.
Interswitch is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Advisor
- Assist with the implementation of developmental interventions within assigned business group and ensures implementation of approved training plans.
- Assists in the development and implementation of initiatives that will drive increased employee satisfaction and engagement levels across the group.
- Maintain an up-to-date human resource information database for assigned group and generate scheduled or requested reports to assist decision-making.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports to Senior HR Business Partner on line business and HR activities with updates on performance against set targets while noting areas of improvement
- Participate in relevant projects, that enhance Interswitch’s reputation as an employer of choice.
- Actively involved in identifying ways to improve service delivery and strengthen workforce capability towards overall improvement of the Business Group.
- Support the implementation and ensure compliance with approved HR policies, processes and procedures within assigned business group
- Assists the Senior HR Business Partner to develop HR plans and budget for assigned Group / Division
- Support the seamless delivery of transactional HR services to assigned business groups.
- Anticipate the need for change, diagnose underlying issues and build the case for change with necessary stakeholders.
- Support the implementation of approved HR programs and / or initiatives for business line
- Support implementation of performance management processes by ensuring that evaluations and recommendations are completed on time and within set guidelines
- BSc. / HND in any discipline
- Certification from reputable HR bodies (CIPD, CIPM, HRCI) would be an added advantage
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Generalist or Specialist in large organizations with multiple stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should click on Apply for this Job above and follow the guidelines provided.