Experience Experience Level
Qualifications First degree with experience
Graduate Front Desk Executive in Abuja at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte
Our Client – APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria, is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. The NGO is a leader in the provision of prevention, care, and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
APIN is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Executive
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall management of the front office which includes effective handling and documentation of incoming/outgoing mails, telephone, communication, and visitors’ management.
- Ensure that the reception area is professionally organized and will maintain records of conference room reservations and meetings.
- Assist the logistics team in the head office on ticketing, hotel accommodation, and travel arrangements.
- B.Sc / HND in Social or Management Sciences.
- Minimum of 1-2 years post-NYSC experience, preferably working in an NGO in a similar capacity.
- Excellent management and organization skills.
- Excellent oral, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess appreciable skills in computer knowledge and application.
Application Closing Date
15th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply