Experience Experience Level
Qualifications First degree with experience
Front Desk Representative at Tenaui Africa Limited
Our Client – Tenaui Africa Limited (Canon) is the leading supplier of Production Printers, Office Printing Equipment, Large format printers, photographic equipment & consumables, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories, and other related photographic materials in Nigeria.
Tenaui Africa is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Representative
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification with a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
N40,000 – N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
2nd January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on Apply for this Job above. Applicants are required to send their CV using the ‘Job Title’ as the subject of the mail.