Experience Experience Level
Qualifications School Certificate/OND
Front Desk Officer / Receptionist in Lagos at Think Axis Limited
Our Client – Think Axis Limited – A leading Digital and Business Law firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer / Receptionist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
The company is looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of an OND qualification with at least 2 years of work experience
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent, or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Customer service orientation
- Only female candidates should apply
Application Closing Date
31st March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.