Experience Entry Level
Qualifications School Certificate/OND
Front Desk Officer Needed in Lagos at a Hospitality Firm
Our client in the hospitality industry in Lagos is urgently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Receiving and managing hotel reservations made physically, online, or via the telephone.
- Verifying guests’ payment methods during check-in.
- Assigning rooms to guests and informing them of any specials offered by the hotel.
- Organizing transport services for guests at their request.
- Providing guests with information about the hotel.
- Keeping abreast of attractions that may be of interest to guests.
- Serving as a host at conferences and ensuring that all relevant preparations are made for the event.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of an SSCE/OND qualification with at least, 1-2 years’ experience in the hotel or related industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-presented and professional appearance.
- Competency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be ready to work on shifts.
- Applicants must be residing within Surulere, Yaba, Ebute-metta or Ojota axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.