Experience Experience Level
Qualifications School Certificate/OND
Front Desk Officer in Rivers at Pyramids Diagnostic Services
Our Client – Pyramids Diagnostics Services was established to meet the critical desire to bridge the gap in the diagnostic arm of the health sector in Nigeria.
Its services range from a pre-admission medical examination, pre-employment medical examination, molecular testing, paternity DNA testing, Hepatitis Virus Load, HIV viral load, BRACA I & II, HLA testing, cancer-related testing etc.
Pyramids Diagnostic Services is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome patients
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute to appropriate departments
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Applicants should possess a minimum of an OND qualification
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Application Closing Date
31st January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.