Experience Junior Level
Qualifications First degree with experience
Financial Analyst / Accountant in Abuja at Rich-Oak
Our client, Rich-Oak is a fast-growing investment, micro-lending and cooperative organisation dedicated to providing financial solutions to all classes of Nigerians. We have a vision of making two-third of Nigeria`s population financially free.
We are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst / Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual budgets to forecast or benchmark the business overall performance – Budgeting
- Use of QuickBooks accounting software for accounting and bookkeeping
- Evaluate and prepare monthly reports depicting earned revenue and incurred expenses to measure actual performance and variance analysis – Reporting
- Build financial models – projected cash flows, income statements and balance sheet for management review and decision making – Financial modelling
- Strategic planning to develop feasible long-term commercial plans and business/profit opportunities – strategic planning
- Acquire diverse knowledge and keep abreast of novel micro or macro-economic regulations & policies – Knowledge acquisition
- Track, monitor and report financial performance; investigate variances; identify trends; and recommend the best line of action to management – Financial performance
- Perform peer analysis, industry and market research, data mining and business intelligence, and valuation computations.
- Investigate and report all internal control weakness, inconsistencies and impropriety to the management
- Insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts, to provide detailed and practical business leadership counsel to unit heads and management
- Explicitly communicate results and recommendations to the supervisor on cost reduction, streamlined operations and improved revenue generation
- Attaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and active membership in professional societies.
- Candidates should possess a BSc qualification with at least 3 years of experience.
Required Set Skills:
- Financial modelling and analytical skills- you must be able to build models, dissect the financials to explain outcomes and predict future performance. This applies to the business and proposed profitable ventures.
- Communication and presentation skills- you must be able to provide a basis for recommendations in a clear and understandable language through presentations. You must also possess superb interpersonal skills with executive management and colleagues.
- Accounting Program skills- you must be adept at using QuickBooks accounting software packages.
- Excel Skills- Proficient use of excel is required.
- Accounting Knowledge-Accounting knowledge is required for proper accounting and classification.
- Speed and Accuracy – Reports and accounts must be prepared with speed and accuracy.
- ICAN/ACCA – Must have completed all stages of the ICAN/ ACCA examination requirements and be a chartered accountant.
- Must be smart, sharp, quick to think, motivated, vibrant, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
3rd April 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.