Experience Experience Level
Qualifications First degree with experience
Data Scientist in Lagos at Survey54
Our Client – Survey54 is an automated data platform that gives organisations the ability to survey millions within Africa and emerging markets around the world. Survey54 brings clients closer to their consumers using mobile-led data collection methods and smart insights.
Survey54 is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Scientist
- Selecting features, building and optimising classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending the company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Building representative samples for African countries
- Contributing to new product development.
- Strong experience working with Python OR R
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong analytic skills.
- Quantitative research experience
- Dedicated and will take ownership of delivering as promised to the best of their ability
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work methodologically
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive thinker with a can-do, solutions-focused attitude
- Able to work to deadlines and have a flexible approach to time management
- Highly numerate and comfortable working with numbers
- Looking for an opportunity to learn/develop and then hone skills on an ongoing program.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on Apply for this Job above and follow the guidelines provided.