Experience Junior Level
Qualifications HND/First Degree
Content & Social Lead in Lagos at PayFlexi(Remote)
Our client, PayFlexi is on a mission to help businesses increase customer conversion and close more sales by providing them with the tools for their customers to pay for products and services in customized layaway and instalment plans.
We are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content & Social Lead
- You will create high-value content for our audiences around the world, disseminated through our website across social media, email and in campaigns.
- You will lead a proactive social media strategy that builds awareness, consideration and engagement across appropriate channels.
- This role is a remote position, and you can be based anywhere in Nigeria.
What You’ll Do
- Lead social strategy, including identifying opportunities for audience and traffic growth across all social platforms and managing our content calendar.
- You’re responsible for understanding what our customers and community want to hear and learn about, and then making sure we create that content.
- Run industry & SEO analysis to identify new content opportunities and to come up with creative ideas.
- Create a content plan to deliver on our strategy, with key channels being our website, blog, YouTube, Instagram, email and others as determined by strategy
- Streamline content production workflow to be able to produce more content by keeping a high level of quality
- Identify new formats/ideas of content that will grow the content channel performances (videos, podcasts, interviews, etc)
- Be our website guardian – informing and optimising our website copy, and launching new pages, with a keen eye for detail.
- Day to day posting and consistent engagement with communities.
- Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- A brilliant writer and storyteller.
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines, coordinating internal and external stakeholders to contribute to your objectives.
- Good understanding of online marketing.
- Experience in managing social media channels.
- You are a self-starter who could learn quickly to become a domain expert
- Interpersonal skills in all communication forms, both in writing and in-person interaction
- Clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of a campaign, or content
- Can work independently.
- 2+ years in a content and/or social media role, preferably for a growth startup.
- Knowledge of SEO
- Email marketing experience (Mailchimp, Substack or equivalent).
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (e.g. Hootsuite and Google Analytics)
- Some eCommerce industry knowledge.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
7th May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online