Experience Experience Level
Qualifications First degree with experience
Client Relations Executive in Lagos at Hardley Grey Group
Our Client – Hardley Grey Group is a quintessential business conglomerate of the 21st century with well-deserved patronage of leading companies in Nigeria due to its quality services and drives for one hundred per cent client satisfaction in all its constituents. Its operational headquarters is situated in Lagos metropolis, Nigeria, West Africa.
Hardley Grey Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relations Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Interface between the organization and its clients for the sake of re-establishing relations or for the sake of increasing the profitability of existing relations
- Ensures strict adherence to the organizations’ policies and procedures.
- Initiates required action for response to customer service requests including:
- Generating a “Job Order” that captures all authorized repairs and getting the approval of this job order from the specified office.
- Ensure that all client information is stored in an easy to access manner
- Investigate the cause of returned jobs or customer dissatisfaction with the organization’s services
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Solicit sale of new or additional services or products 11. Shall represent the organization at all fora for grievance resolution.
- Provide monthly report to management on current levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure that necessary changes are implemented to resolve constant customer complaints about any given area of the organization’s activities
- Ensure strict adherence to the company’s approved quality management systems by the technicians and all relevant departments.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations and recommend upgrades, modifications and additions to the organizations’ service offerings
- B.Sc, B.A or any equivalent with 1-2 years’ work experience. A minimum of a credit in five subjects in an o-level examination Experience in sales or customer service
- Adept experience in the use of Microsoft Office suite including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint Excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent emotional intelligence
- Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements
- Strong attention to details, possessing a sales aptitude and interested in preventing errors and solving problems.
- Demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills Ability to effectively multitask
- Ability to achieve deliverables under pressure
Application Closing Date
12th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.