Experience Experience Level
Qualifications HND/First Degree
Call Centre Agent urgently needed in Lekki, Lagos State
Our Client is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Role: Call Centre Agent
Location: Lekki – Lagos
- Receiving and resolving calls from providers and have first call resolution on pre-authorization queries and escalate where necessary.
- Resolve all member related calls and to ensure that all complaints and queries are resolved on first call resolution or escalate the query for resolution.
- Receive calls from prospective clients and re-route the calls to the Sales and Distribution department ensuring that the prospective clients receive the best service.
- Keep records of all communications and send regular reports to the supervisor.
- Follow up on specific cases with the supervisor.
- Advise members on individual benefits and how to best utilize these benefits.
- Applicant must be a registered nurse, midwife or possess B.Sc. Nursing with a valid license.
- Must have a minimum of Credit or Second-Class Upper Division and additional medical qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1-year clinical experience and experience in a similar role in a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) will be an added advantage.
- Experience in a call centre with an HMO would be an added advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of Medical Global Best Practices, Health Insurance, Products and Processes
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written), listening skills and attention to detail.
- Applicant must be proficient in Microsoft office packages.
- Must be fluent in any major Nigeria language is an added advantage.
Not specified, but urgent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org