Experience Junior Level
Industry Financial Institution
Qualifications HND/First Degree
Accounting Officer in Lagos at Bluesquad Consulting
Our client, Bluesquad is a fast-growing Human Resource Consulting firm that provides sustainable HR solutions that help organizations implement their business strategies and attain their goals and objectives. We help organizations create and develop structures and policies for an enabling productivity-oriented environment.
We are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for an organized Accounting Officer for one of our clients to manage their business’s financial bookkeeping.
- Maintaining and reviewing financial records.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws.
- Preparing budgets regularly.
- Monitoring expenditure and profits and providing reports.
- Evaluating internal management systems, procedures, and risks to provide recommendations.
- Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements.
- A degree in Accounting or similar.
- Previous working experience as an Accounting Officer.
- Knowledge and competency in accounting principles.
- Proficiency in management systems.
- Administration skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other accounting software.
Application Closing Date
5th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the email subject.