Experience Experience Level
Qualifications HND/First Degree
Accountant / Procurement Officer Needed in Lagos at a Hospitality Firm
Our client in the hospitality industry in Lagos is urgently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Accountant / Procurement Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Controlling the payroll and reconciling bank statements
- Preparing accurate month-end account with comparison to forecast
- Assist in preparing budgets and business planning including project room revenue
- Process cash disbursement and cash receipts
- Perform month-end close reconciliation and financial analysis
- Prepare a monthly bank reconciliation for all company account
- Review vendor invoice and monthly statement to ensure all expenses are processed in the AP system
- Work with vendors promptly
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies for the hotel.
- Following and enforcing the hotel’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree in accounting, business management or a similar field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as an Accountant or a Procurement Officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Applicants must be residing within Surulere, Yaba, Ebutemetta or Ojota axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.