Experience Experience Level
Qualifications School Certificate/OND
Accountant / Inventory Manager at Beco Logistics
Our Client – Beco Logistics, a health maintenance company that helps in giving the right diet to people to sustain a healthy living is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant / Inventory Manager
Locations: Asaba-Delta, Benin-Edo, Anambra
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries, and financial statements
- Analyzing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organizations.
- Meeting and interviewing clients
- Managing colleagues, workloads, and deadlines.
- Applicants must possess an HND, OND or NCE qualification.
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
30th April 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Word format only to: email@example.com, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.