Experience Junior Level
Qualifications First degree with experience
Customer Care Officer in Lagos at a Health Facility
Our client is a growing facility in Lagos that places a strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centred care. They provide General Pediatrics Services, Medical and Surgical Outpatient Consultations and specialized services for Adults.
We are seeking qualified clients to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- We require a Customer Care Officer with superior communication skills and great work ethics.
- The customer service officer will interact directly with patients/clients to meet their needs, answer their questions and provide support.
- She must also be a keen note-taker who is adaptable and optimistic.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answer patient/client inquiries via phone, email, and in-person
- Listen to patient/client’s concerns and complaints with the goal of identifying the causes of the problem.
- Select appropriate responses to patients/client’s issues and work quickly to resolve them.
- Direct patient/client to online resources where necessary
- Create, maintain and update patient/client records in the system, including notes about interactions with customers.
- Establish new patient/client accounts, recording account information on written forms or digitally or using computer software programs.
- Pitch ideas for improving patient/client service and make recommendations to improve customer experience.
- Participate in team-building activities
- Develop a rapport with patients/clients
- Encourage patients/clients to complete surveys.
- Encourage potential patients/clients by recommending services and demonstrating how they benefit them personally
- Refer advanced cases to management for resolution, providing background information as necessary.
- Anticipate patient/client needs, following up with previous customers to offer additional services.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role is required.
- Basic knowledge of office equipment and computer programs.
- Previous experience in an office or in a customer support team is required Years of experience. A minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience in a similar role is required. Key competencies and essential attributes.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have exceptional computer/ IT skills with a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with a keen ability to communicate well with customers from different backgrounds.
- Must always maintain a positive attitude and a high level of professionalism.
- Must be flexible and capable of changing the approach to the interaction based on the customer’s experiences and situation
- Must be familiar with customer service scenarios with some relevant experience in the field.
- Must be highly patient, empathetic, and possess conflict management skills.
- Must be highly organized, efficient and calm under pressure.
- Must be able to multitask efficiently.
- Must be skilled at data entry, record management and capable of keeping all customer records digitally, which includes remembering the details of the interaction and any questions that require follow up.
Application Closing Date
16th May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online
Note: Ensure you fill in your details correctly and provide all relevant information. Candidates who do not upload their resumes would not be contacted.