Experience Junior Level
Qualifications HND/First Degree
Call Center Executive (Hausa Speaking) in Lagos
Job Title: Call Center Executive (Hausa Speaking)
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls promptly.
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarifying information, and providing solutions and/or alternatives.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call centre database in a comprehensible way.
- BSC/HND certificate with a minimum of 2 years experience in a call centre or customer service environment.
- Applicants must have a good understanding of English and Hausa Languages.
- Must be able to read, speak and write English and Hausa languages fluently.
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation and capturing of information, accuracy, and timely response to calls.
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft packages.
- Fluency in Hausa Language is a must
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand individual differences.
- Proficiency in driving Sales will be an added advantage.
Only experienced Hausa Speaking candidates will be contacted.
Click on the link below to apply