- Our Client is a health technology company advancing the state of healthcare through large scale discovery and translational research, advanced molecular diagnostics, and clinical programs for the benefit of Africans and the global population.
Job Title: Dry Ice Operator
Duties and Responsibilities
• Loading and packaging dry ice daily in accordance with safety standards.
• Operating a dry ice pelletizer daily to produce dry ice sufficient to meet all
cold chain needs
• Complying with all safety and quality policies and procedures.
• Performing clean-up functions including, but not limited to, operational checks,
sweeping, washing, trash removal and pick-up.
- Ability to understand and follow the direction of supervisors.
- You will be required to stand for an extended period.
- Lift product weight of about 50kg to 90kg
- Employee may be regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Ability to work in shift schedule.
- You may be required to work overtime.
SSCE or OND
One year experience in a production/manufacturing environment preferred.
How to Apply
All CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.