Assist to Hire is an employment social network that assists individuals to get jobs as well as ensures companies hire the best talent. Since our inception, Assist to Hire has helped in connecting prospective employees to employers, by creating a platform where both parties can apply.
We have a track record of meeting the needs of job seekers as well as employers over the years. Our team consists of smart minds interested in ensuring the number of unemployed youths in the country is greatly reduced year in, year out.
We seek to hire a highly skilled and talented Business Manager and Store Assistant:
An events company is looking to hire a Business Manager, that understands what it takes to implement strategies and achieve sustained success. The candidate will be responsible for managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently. Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to manage all business related correspondence.
- Engaging ability to communicate with all levels of clients.
- Quick thinking and proactive.
- A self-starter with the ability to start and finish tasks without close supervision.
- A keen eye for attention to detail.
- Solution oriented.
- Bsc in any relevant degree.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer facing position.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Ability to drive is highly desirable.
A retail shop is looking to hire an engaging and quick thinking Sales Assistant to help customers identify and purchase products they desire as well as manage the day to day running of the store. The candidate should possess great customer service and influencing skills, to ensure that each visit results in a purchase. The goal is to provide high-class customer service and to increase the company’s growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greeting and engaging customers who enter the shop.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Minimum of OND/HND.
- Having a friendly and engaging personality.
- Comfortable working with members of the public.
- Should have a confident manner.
- Must be helpful and polite.
- Able to work as part of a sales team.
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate
How to Apply: Send your CV/resume to email@example.com and register as an employee here