Assist to Hire, in conjunction with Mactay Consulting, is set to host the first edition of Engage 2018, a CV writing and Interview Skills Workshop. The event is slated to hold on Saturday, September the 15th, 2018. Engage 2018 is designed to equip participants with practical skills the art of presenting the best image to recruiters on paper and in person.
The workshop, is aimed at filling the knowledge gap between college graduates and the stage of competing for the best jobs of the corporate world. Apart from the teaching, individual CV reviews will be made for all participants.
Who should attend?
The event will be open to only 30 participants. The workshop has its target audience in recent graduates who need coaching in the art of CV writing and successful interviews. 30 successful people will be made
- Uncover CV writing myths, and the do’s and don’ts of writing an effective CV
- Teach how to prepare a customized cover letter that will get employers’ attention
- Find out how to respond effectively to selection criteria in job applications
- Discover how to prepare for interviews and make a great first impression
- Teach how to answer classic interview questions
- Get expert tips on how to sell themselves effectively and stand out from other applicants.
It’s easy to register!
Registration is free.
- Visit www.assisttohire.com
- Click register on the program flier
- Follow all Assist to Hire social media handles to stay up to date info.
Successful applicants will be contacted and announced via social media on Wednesday, September the 12th. Goodluck! And don’t forget to share with someone who needs this.