10 productivity quotes that inspire one to work harder and smarter
Productivity is the use of available resources in an efficient manner. It does not happen by accident.
Productivity is not about getting a lot done, it is about getting the important stuff done.
Everyone wants to be focused at work but different distractions wouldn,t allow that.
Below are some quotes by great people to keep you going
- “There is no substitute for hard work.” -Thomas Edison
- “Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” -Paul J. Meyer
- Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. – Francis Of Assisi
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. – Walt Disney
- Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. – Stephen Hawking
- “If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.” ― Samuel Butler
- “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” –Theodore Roosevelt
- “The purpose of life is not to be happy—but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you lived at all.” – Leo Rosten
- “Resist the short term temptation of procrastination; the immediate pleasure and relief that it brings do not fare in comparison to the long-lasting damage it does to your dreams and goals.” ― Noel DeJesus
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” – Mark Twain