Procurement SpecialistApply for this Job
MacTay Group provides support and development to client organizations through solutions, strategies and insights aimed at helping them achieve their visions and realize their goals. We leverage our extensive expertise in three areas to achieve this- Consulting, Business Outsourcing and Manpower Supply and Development.
- Contract pricing validation for all purchase requests under category management responsibility.
- Responsible for managing projects to improve procurement processes.
- Track overall spending that are charged with improving bidding processes.
- Interfaces with Product Line Planning Manager to plan and prioritize purchasing activities.
- Reviews planned orders, creates requisitions for purchased items, and manages approval process.
B.Sc degree in any related course.
Minimum of 2:2 and above.
- Assess Financial Performance of Products.
- Record Keeping.
- Maintain Clients Relationship.
- Negotiates Contracts.
- Purchasing and Managing Inventory.