Service Level Reports AssistantApply for this Job
Our client is looking to hire qualified candidates to fill the position of Service Level Reports Assistant
· Be responsible to initially processing and filtering the data
· Generate and issue the daily, weekly and monthly report
· Analyze the data to confirm whether performance criteria is fulfilled
· Generate reports for any ad-hoc requests from management
· Support SLA manager in creating dashboards and maintain all the historical data for future reference
· Act as a focal point for any tool issues and follow-up with tools support team for resolution
· Follow up the issues for improving Service performance.
· Working knowledge
of MS Office with more focus on MS Excel.
· Good analytical skills and should be able to work with large amounts of data.
· 4 Years University degree in technical field or equivalent experience
· Ability to work off hours depending on Network outages and customer requests
· Knowledge of performance KPIs and implications of different KPI deviation
· Basic knowledge of solving KPI degradation
· Knowledge of IT elements in one or more product domains; continue to develop expertise with current and emerging technologies