Service Level ManagerApply for this Job
Our client in the telecommunication industry is looking to hire qualified candidates to fill the position of a Service Level Manager.
· Determine and document requirements for new or changed services in SLRs, and manage and review them through the Service Lifecycle into SLAs for operational services
· Monitor and measure service performance achievements of all operational services against targets within SLAs
· Produce service reports
·Conduct service review and instigate improvements within an overall Service Improvement Plan (SIP)
· Review and revise SLAs, service scope OLAs, contracts, and any other underpinning agreements
· Develop, maintain and operate procedures for logging, acting and resolving all complaints, and for logging and distributing compliments
· Make available and maintain up-to-date SLM document templates and standards.
· Bachelor’s degree
· An Advanced degree in Management or Law may be substituted for two years of experience
· More than 3 experience in managing SLAs is preferred
· Understand portfolio and relationship to service delivery and able to handle situations when customer demands services outside the scope of the contract.
· Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills
· Proven negotiation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the local language
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, MSWord and PowerPoint
· At least 5 years of experience from Managed Services, Management Consulting or Project Management within the Telecom or similar industry