Senior Human Resource ManagerApply for this Job
We are looking to hire an experienced Human Resource Manager for a client.
· Performs professional level duties related to Human Resources
· To ensure operational effectiveness and exceptional customer service to the employees.
· Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems and recreation programmes.
· Identify vacant roles, recruit, interview and select applicants.
· Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches among staff.
· Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
· Resolve staffing challenges such as under-staffing, disputes, firing, and administering disciplinary actions.
· Advise management on organisational policies such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment and recommend needed changes.
· Analyse and modify compensation and benefits policies to set up competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
· Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organisational goals.
· Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, administering contracts and resolving work-related problems.
· Maintain records and compile statistical reports using personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
· Analyse statistical data and reports to identify causes of staff problems and develop recommendations for improvement of staff policies and practices.
· Candidate should possess HR qualifications such as CIPM or CIPD.
· An undergraduate or graduate degree in Human Resources or related field.
· People oriented and results driven.
· 2-5 years proven working experience as HR manager.
· Demonstrable experience with HR metrics.
· Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
· Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
· Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
· Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
· In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
· Candidate should ideally possess or working towards obtaining a HR qualification such as CIPM or CIPD.
· A B.Sc/M.Sc degree in Human Resources or related field.