Sales AgentApply for this Job
Our client is a leading and publicly quoted insurance company in Nigeria. The position of Sales Agent consists of carrying out sales and marketing activities on behalf of the company at the assigned locations.
· Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including:
· Managing customer relationship.
· Sourcing for potential customers/clients
· Marketing and sales of insurance products/services
· Answer potential agent questions regarding the company and its merchandise
· Expected to drive sales.
· Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
· Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
· Making sure customers are properly registered with the company.
Establish, develop and maintain relationship between the customer and the company.
· · Minimum OND
· A degree in Banking and Finance/Insurance
· Candidate must be outspoken
· Payment will be commission based
· 2 to 40% commission will be earned for every insurance product sold.
· An allowance will be provided for sales run