Project Coordinator (Generic)Apply for this Job
Our client in the telecommunications sector is looking to hire qualified candidates to fill the position of Project Coordinator. Selected candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive assistance in project initiation, planning, execution, control and closure to facilitate IS project related activities.
· Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy.
· Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities.
· Assist in compiling project charter including projecting project scope, problem statement and goal statement.
· Assist with project-planning in line with recommended tool sets.
· Track project activities and compliance with planning guidelines and project plans.
· Co-ordinate input and maintains plans throughout project life cycle.
· Gather project status and assist in providing with up to date information on all projects (where applicable) to Project Manager.
· Track and monitor identified risks and proactively escalate risks in accordance with related escalation rules (where applicable) and procedures.
· Measure progress per work stream and team members against weekly targets and deliverables.
· Schedule and track quality assurance reviews and assist with formal project success reviews.
· Organise and facilitate project meetings, sessions and workshops and document minutes of project meetings, weekly reports or any other reports identified as relevant to the project.
· Prepare and circulate project status update reports.
· Assist with negotiating and administering supplier contracts and service level agreements and build good working and professional relationship with suppliers and subcontractors.
· Provide insight into essential project metrics, monitor and execute SLAs to stakeholders.
· Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with Clients VB and values.
· First degree in any related discipline
· Fluent in English
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience with working with others
· Experience working in a medium organization
· Project Management – PMP
· Business writing skills
· General management skills
· Presentation skills
· Report writing skills
· Effective time management
· Process mapping