Process Engineer Quality ImprovementApply for this Job
Our client in the FMCG sector is looking to hire qualified candidates in Lagos to fill the vacant position of Process Engineer Quality Improvement. The jobholder is responsible for the preparation of problem solving in the case of occurring process engineering problems and provides effective support in compounding production. The candidate accompanies the implementation of new recipes and processes attend and take care of the installation and validation of new equipment. Furthermore, the candidate is responsible for the process optimization of the compounding.
Implementation of new technologies and procedures
· Ensures a smooth process and ramp up when implementing new recipes / technologies in collaboration with Manufacturing Technology.
· Perform batch making trails
· Responsible for technology transfer from corporate function into the plant
· First contact for questions related to batch production and compounding technologies
· Responsible for initiatives, feasibility studies within the plant and change control process
Quality & Process Improvement
· Responsible for process reliability in compounding to meet bulk specification all times
· Optimization of cleaning processes, batch making time and compounding technologies
· Train compounding operators in new processes and technologies
Process Engineering Problem Solving
· First contact in case of bulk production and filling problems
· Decide intermediate action to restore bulk quality and basic conditions immediately
· Analyze process & bulk specification deviations and find root cause
· Maintain and use interfaces to corporate functions to solve issues and align decisions
B.Sc or HND qualification in a related field.
A minimum of 2:2 or lower credit is required.
· Graduation in process engineering or chemical engineering
· Good analytical capability
· Department cross communication & coordination skills
· High sense for quality, sustainability & reliability