Logistics ManagerApply for this Job
Our client in the FMCG sector is looking to hire qualified candidates in Lagos to fill the vacant position of Internal Logistics.
· Follow safety and quality-related instructions and address deviations to superior
· Ensure tidiness and cleanness in transport and warehouse area
· Collect, prepare and segregate production waste in line with waste management procedure
· Perform safety checks for transport & warehouse equipment (e.g., forklift trucks, racks, etc.)
· Load and Unload of all materials
· In & outsource materials in internal storage locations
· Cleaning of charge carriers
· Commissioning / Re-palletizing of materials for production lines
· Supply production lines with needed materials
· Prepare and perform material exchange with external warehouse providers
· Foiling and secure of finished goods pallets
· Labeling of finished goods pallets in compliance with standard operating procedures
· Prepare and handle material documents
· Ensure accuracy in all paper work and delivery quantities.
· Post material movements in SAP
· Support quality team by handling of rejected materials and rework
· Generate proposals for further improvements (continuous improvement process)
B.Sc or HND qualification in a related field.
A minimum of 2:2 or lower credit is required.
· Graduation in logistics or warehouse profession
· At least 1-year experience in warehouses & distribution systems
· Forklift license
· Knowledge and experience in operating forklifts and counterbalance trucks
· Technical knowledge about warehouse & transport equipment
· Customer oriented behavior
· Precisely working
· Experience in SAP/R3 (especially logistics module)
· Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)