IT Solution ManagerApply for this Job
Our client is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the role of IT Solution Manager in the telecommunications sector.
· Presale support including a quote, network design, proposal, pre-sale testing support etc based on good understanding of clients IT products.
· Seek outing, identifying, developing and closing business opportunities with key service provider accounts. Collect and analyze all marketing information and opportunities. Enhance customer relationships.
· Managing all technical activities, coordinate between clients and its customers.
· Promoting full range of client solutions to defined customers. Produce and deliver formal business proposals and presentations.
· Identifying key customer requirements and coordinate with Product Management and Engineering to ensure that these requirements are implemented in the products.
· Identifying, quantifying, and recommending action plan to address new business opportunities according to overall strategy.
· Training to customer & channel partners in Clients IT product range.
· Regional marketing activity planning and support.
Minimum of B.Sc qualification in a related discipline.
Minimum of 2:2 is required.
· Detailed knowledge of carrier/enterprise business models and service management strategies; Ability to show creativity and a different way of thinking; Good presentation, collaboration, communication, interpersonal skills.
· Experience in one or more following IT areas: Server Hardware, Server Virtualization, Server Operating Systems, Middleware, Databases, Applications, Storage, Backups or Disaster & Recovery, etc.
· Familiar with mainstream relevant manufacturer IT products and solutions.
· Proactive, highly motivated, thorough and result oriented with a high work ethic.
· Flexible and dynamic thinker and doer.
· Strong studying and understanding capability.