IP Solution ManagerApply for this Job
Our client is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the role of IP Solution Manager in the telecommunications sector.
- Support daily work, such as bidding, quotation, solution development and other relevant jobs.
- Training to a customer in clients product range.
- Creating awareness for our products by conducting customer.
- Visit customer site to understand customer’s requirement and then driving a solution through requirements, product contract, and positioning.
First-degree qualification in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronics Engineering or any related discipline.
A minimum of 2:2 is required.
- Flexible and dynamic thinker and doer.
- Strong studying and understanding capability.
- Familiar with Clients / Cisco / HP / other relevant manufacturer IP products, such as a switch, router, WLAN, firewall etc.
- Proactive, highly motivated, thorough and result oriented with a high work ethic
5+ years of solution/product management experience, communication degree as a strong plus.
- Knowledgeable in technology.