Information System Security AdministratorApply for this Job
A giant in the Telecommunications industry.
General administration, support and co-ordination of functions for our Client’s Information Security Programme
- · Assist in the collation of information for reporting dashboards on various performance metrics as well as cross functional teams and externally to vendors; following up with the relevant parties to ensure information provided on time
- · Provide support to Security Operations engineers on the administration of Security Applications
- · Assist with security incident escalation and follow up with relevant teams for closure
- · Facilitate ad hoc meetings with relevant stakeholders as deemed necessary
- · Preparation of various security reports according to required formats using information received
- · Provide status / progress reports as required
- · Drive improvement across the business to achieve the optimal service quality deliverables
- · Research of content for presentations, creation and editing of presentations, presentation layout and quality assurance in alignment with Clientscorporate communication standards
- Education: B.Sc in Computer Science / BTech Electrical Engineering Degree or any related discipline
- § Basic knowledge of Operating Systems, Databases and applications,
- § Reporting with Excel.
- § Basic knowledge of security applications or networking will be an added advantage
Knowledge in :CCNA, Interneting, Database Admin