Human Resource Business Partner(HRBP)Apply for this Job
Our client is looking to hire qualified candidates for the position of Human Resources Business Partner..
· Provide general administration and an efficient support service as required e.g. updating of SAP/HRIS, answering telephone calls, taking messages, responding to external reference requests.
· Directs and manages the daily operations of all assigned clients.
· Supporting the Sector Head in all matters on HR which includes:
Terms and conditions.
o Absenteeism and flexible working requests. offering advice, arranging and supporting disciplinary and grievance hearings within policy, producing own correspondence using standardised business formats.
o Offering advice, arranging and supporting disciplinary and grievance hearings within policy.
o Producing own correspondence using standardised business formats.
o Strive for efficiency, whilst continuously improving delivery of HR services.
· Ensure execution of the critical monthly cycle of HR processes for correct and timely collation of Payroll data including, overtime, bonuses, new starters, and contractual amendments to time for prompt salary payment.
· Assist with project work as assigned by Sector Head.
· Respond to queries from employees related to salaries and statutory remittances professionally, timely, accurately and in line with client’s standard procedure and statutory/contractual requirements.
· Manage customer and colleague relationships (internally and externally) to maximise the effectiveness and positive reputation of the Outsourcing Unit.
First degree or its equivalent in Human Resources or any related field.
B.Sc./HND in related field.
Minimum of one (1) year HR Generalist experience.
Membership with HR Professional bodies will be an added advantage