HR EXECUTIVEApply for this Job
A consulting firm with over 30 years of existence in recruitment and outsourcing.
- Influence the implementation of effective financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in functional area of accountability.
- Define and influence relationships and service level agreements made with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure strategic representation of the organization and promote the organization with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and sustain relationships with internal decision makers and interest groups, in support of tactical objective achievement.
- Develop annual operating plan and secure resources necessary to achieve identified objectives consistent with medium term requirements.
- Draft Offer letters
- Initiate and ensure a smooth on-boarding process for all new staff and contractors.
- Ensure the effective development and consolidation of reports that reflect organizational diagnostics and add value to the functional strategy.
- Scan the external environment within own professional area in order to evaluate the relevance of new practices, analyze and make recommendations.
- Contribute and drive appropriate prioritization frameworks in the business unit in support of organizational objectives and limited resources.
- Translate and communicate implications of corporate vision and strategy for functional area.
- Manage complex operating unit to predetermined requirements.
- Direct, control, co-ordinate and optimize resources to meet established objectives and deliver agreed results to meet requirements of the mandate.
- Consider the effect of decisions on the strategic and tactical objectives & overall management of interconnected operations across the organization.
- Anticipate issues or problems and develop plans for problem resolution within own area of expertise.
- Influence and facilitate co-operation and collaboration among own team(s) and organizational partners or customers.
- Demonstrate through delivery how function adds value to the organizational strategy.
LEARNING AND GROWTH:
- Build management team succession plans for critical roles in own area and influence strategic resource planning of partners.
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership behavior, through personal involvement, commitment and dedication in support of organizational values.
- Drive the implementation of human capability and accountability frameworks across functions
- Drive the development and implementation of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics frameworks throughout the functional area.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in HR / Organizational Psychology.
- 2- 5 years in a structured organization.
· CIPM, SPHR or related professional experience is an added advantage.
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO RESUME WORK ASAP