Head Human ResourcesApply for this Job
Our client is looking to hire qualified candidates to fill the role of Head Human Resources
To aid top management to develop, recommend, carry out programme and policies encompassing the following:
· Identify and recruit the best talent for our clients in an effective and timely manner.
· Develop, recommend and keep up competitive and creative compensation programmes for all employees.
· Create effective performance review and programmes designed to measure employee performance.
· Identify opportunities for improvement.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT:
· Identify, recommend and conduct programmes intended to aid employees in improving their job performance.
· Develop and implement new training programs to meet clients’ needs.
PAYROLL AND BENEFITS
· To check, develop, recommend and administer cost-efficient, benefit programs.
· To oversee the Payroll and Benefits department to make sure that all schedules and remittances are up to date.
CAREER MANAGEMENT, SUCCESSION PLANNING & OUTPLACEMENT
·Develop career programmes for those important to our continual growth as a company.
·Establish programmes to aid a smooth transition for those who are entering or exiting their positions.
·Identify, recommend, and carry out programmes to encourage productive employees.
·Function as counsellor to employees, department heads and top management.
·Should possess HR qualifications such as CIMP or CIPD at a chartered level.
·A Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Organization Development.
· A minimum of four years of progressive leadership experience.
·Active affiliation with Human Resources networks and organisations and ongoing community involvement.
·Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organisations that practice effective Human Resources Management.
·Specialised training in employment law, compensation, employee relations, and organisation planning.