Graphic DesignerApply for this Job
Our client is looking to hire a creative genius to fill the position of a Graphic Designer
· Meet clients or account managers or sales team to discuss the business objectives and requirements on the job
· Advise on strategies to reach a particular audience or projects
· Develop graphics and visual for proposal, logos, branding and websites
· Create designs using computer software packages lespecially on Corel draw, Adobe CS etc
· Estimate the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
· Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developed interactive design;
· Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
· Work with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
· Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
· Work as part of a team HR, HR Outsourcing, Business Growth and specialists Vendors.
· Design sample page layouts including text size and colours;
· Design graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs;
· Registered new and existing web domain names and organising the hosting of the website
· Work with different content management systems and search engine optimization
· Testing the website to ensure it is working perfectly
· Completed NYSC
· Completed Undergraduate degree
· Undergraduate degree in Fine Arts or related field or equivalent visual design and graduate degree preferred
· Communication design;
· Proposals and Branding
· Graphic design and illustration;
· Passion, Integrity, and Energy
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
· Ability to make evaluative judgments
· Analytical skills -Ability to see design and ensure you convey the desired message.
· Artistic ability -Ability to create interesting visuals and design that meet the objectives of projects.
· Communication skills.- Effectively communicate concepts with my team
· Computer skills.-Ability to use the computer effectively
· Creativity- create unique designs that convey a meaningful idea.
· Time-Management Skills- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines